Individual Retirement Account (IRAs)
Whether you have an employer sponsored retirement plan or not, an IRA is a great tool to help you prepare for a happy retirement. An IRA, whether traditional or Roth, enhances your savings with a variety of tax advantages and terms suited to your specific lifestyle and goals. It is never too soon to start planning for the future. Let us help you make your golden years the best of your life!
- A safe investment for your future
- Tax-advantaged retirement savings*
- Interest rates well above standard savings
- Traditional and Roth IRAs available
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- $5,500 contribution limit per year (for 2013)
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs within IRA
- $100 minimum deposit to open
*Consult a tax advisor.
Please call us for current rates.